Our production workers are responsible for the operation of a variety of manufacturing processes including, but not limited to metal stamping, saw cutting, forming, riveting, assembling, and packing.
The part-time position is great for those who want to work but have a limited set of hours they are available, such as a stay-at-home mom with a narrow window of time to work.
Job Tasks Include:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Process materials to design specifications
- Run quality parts at or above rate
- Basic inspection to ensure quality parts and monitoring of die performance
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Accurate clocking in and out of jobs, time, and quantity
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Starting Wage: $13.65 per hour
- Chaplains (x2 weekly visits)
- Employee discount
- 8-hour, Day shift
- Monday to Friday, please talk to Production Supervisor about your availability